Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Dirty-Cloaks - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Dirty-Cloaks > Topics

Subject: Snape's Betrayal
Replies: 5 Views: 1508

rubydoll 7/7/2006 - 8:59:25
So many thnk there was an agreement between Snape nd Dumbledore, others hate Snape for being a poncy . What do you thnk of his actions? *

mercede 7/10/2006 - 7:06:46
I seriously believed that snape changed in the 5th book.I thought that he probably was wid the order. I never thought he could b such a sneaky spy! It realy is clever the way he haz lied his way through the whole story yet stil b trusted without being discovered. But still, he has killed Dumbledore so therz gna b paybck tym soon! *

dold 1/4/2007 - 6:36:00
I dont thing so, i think he is undercover *

cash9590 5/5/2007 - 5:27:00
i cant wait for the book to come out next month *

jewlz26 23.04.08 - 04:17am
Snape is lyk the coolest,wot he has done for harry and dumbledore..Ts 2 much,makes me cry,R.I.P Severus 'half-blood prince' Snape. *

minmei 10.06.08 - 09:22pm
Dold is rite. Severus betrayed no-one. Out of every1 he took the greatest risk & paid the ultimate price. I agree with u Jewlz. Theres no greater hero than Severus. I still cant believe th@ hes gone. I think JK did her most pivatol character, Severus Snape an injustice by just xplaining away wat he did through his memory. It feels like an after-thought. Oh & 2 leave him in the shack without even saying watever bcame of his body..! (aaarh!) *

* Dirty-Cloaks Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Dirty-Cloaks

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits